Christmas light at Stonehenge

Got you thinking I went to England didn't' I.... but sorry no, there's a golf course in Tunkhannock, Pa. called Stonehenge Golf Course and this is The Festival of Lights. This is my second year going and let me tell you that the last time was before Christmas and it was over 1 hour of waiting in line to get into the light show. This year I didn't go until after Christmas and the line was so much shorter.  The only negative to waiting until after the holiday is the indoor activities are sparse. Below are some of the desplays, I does say there is no stopping or getting out of the car. We didn't get out of the car but since it was not at all crowded we were able to stop several time without anyone getting upset.







If you haven't gone then make this a must stop next year. Rest of the pictures can be found on travelswithkelli instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles Pinckney Historic Site

Hunting Island State Park

McClellanville, SC